invention ideas – http://www.roshe-run.co.uk/buying-invention-ideas/. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a complete collection of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any InventHelp Patent Services, but it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as possible.